Monday, November 29, 1999

I like my nude photos: Helen Mirren

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Los Angeles, July 1 (IANS) Oscar winner Dame Helen Mirren has laughed off suggestions that she is too old to pose naked.The 64-year-old recently posed naked for a magazine shoot, which was criticised by some who said a woman of a certain age should not bare all, reports digitalspy.com.'I like the photos because I thought they were naked in the proper sense of the word naked. I've got very little make-up on. There's no elaborate lighting. He (photographer) just used a flash. And it's simple and it's real. I think that was the intention of the photographs,' said Mirren.'They weren't intended remotely to be sexy, I think sex and nudity are really two different things, you see, but then I'm a bit weird like that. Sometimes nudity is sexy. Sometimes it's not. Sometimes being clothed is more sexy than being nude. I think people tend to get the two mixed up,' she added.Mirren is currently filming for 'Love Ranch', which is being directed by her husband Taylor Hackford.

News posted by www.newsinfoline.com

Click here to read more news from www.newsinfoline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment